Commissions are currently open!
See below for the available options/samples, their corresponding prices, and some important guidelines.
Note: If you’re interested in my services for a specific project (e.g. illustrations for books,
original character design, posters, book covers) you may visit my profile at Upwork.
- I WILL draw:
- original characters
- ships, groups, AU’s crossovers, etc.
- I will NOT draw:
- NSFW and gore
- mecha/anthros/furry (i don’t have enough practice/experience for these)
- anything involving character/OC/fandom hate
- For original characters’s – please provide a clear visual reference. This could be a sketch of the character, or a written description with reference/inspiration pictures.
- Simple elements such as titles, names, text/quotes or logos can be added to the artwork free of charge. For commission types with an option for plain backgrounds, feel free to request a specific color/gradient/pattern.
- I can work with a variety of art styles, including flat colors, lineless vector art, or traditional-inspired. You can check my illustrations to see the range of styles I can do and reference which work’s art style you want me to use.
- Price of backgrounds may increase depending on complexity.
- For previously completed jobs, you may also check my commissions archive.
- Prices range from $15 USD per full-color illustration depending on complexity/details of the design. Base price includes one character only. Please contact me through the channels below to inquire more.
- All payment will be done via Paypal.
- After receiving your message, I will send you an acknowledgement via email and discuss the details of the request.
- Once details have been confirmed and finalized, I will send an invoice via Paypal. I will begin working on the commission after the invoice has been paid. Your payment will serve as your reservation in the queue.
- Commissions can take between 2 days to 1 week to be completed depending on complexity, but I will work on them in order of payment date/time.
- Once I am finished, I will send you a high-resolution file of the artwork both with and without backgrounds (transparent); the dimensions will be at least 8.5″ in size and in 300 dpi.
- You may print, crop, edit and use the image as a gift/wallpaper/icon/sidebar/header/etc, as long as it is not used for profit.
- However, I will upload the designs in my art portfolio and online shop should I choose to.
- I reserve a right to refuse any request that I deem offensive or am not comfortable with.
Let me make art for you!
Send in your details/inquiries via email to
Make sure to include the following info:
Your PayPal address/account
Background (if applicable)
Character/s (indicate if fanart or OC art)
Notes/details and/or questions about your commission
For visual references, feel free to attach files or provide relevant links